As an active and engaged national NGO in East Africa, HRDC is always looking to enhance its capacity, reach and impact through strong partnerships with domestic and international partners.
HRDC is typically in need of:
- technical advisory services;
- international outreach and awareness raising;
- volunteers in-country to assist with health, education, protection and counseling services;
- fundraising support internationally;
- capacity building and training for our team;
With close to 160 team members, spread across numerous locations, HRDC is an active and vibrant organization, working in challenging circumstances. We would be grateful to hear from any prospective partner that wishes to help overcome these challenges and build a stronger, sustainable tomorrow for our beneficiaries. You can reach us most easily at firstname.lastname@example.org